This info is about INI_OTBV610 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall INI_OTBV610 from your PCInitio, Corp.
. Check out here
for more details on Initio, Corp.. Usually the INI_OTBV610 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Initio\OTB folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Initio\OTB\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall INI_OTBV610. inihid.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 252.00 KB (258048 bytes) on disk.
INI_OTBV610 contains of the executables below. They take 1.77 MB (1859419
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (43.00 KB)
- iniBackup.exe (512.00 KB)
- inihid.exe (252.00 KB)
- Rar.exe (325.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (683.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 610
INI_OTBV610 is an application offered by the software company Initio, Corp.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove INI_OTBV610 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete INI_OTBV610 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate INI_OTBV610 or simply click the Search feature and type in "INI_OTBV610". If it is installed on your PC the INI_OTBV610 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select INI_OTBV610 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about INI_OTBV610, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall INI_OTBV610.
8. After removing INI_OTBV610, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of INI_OTBV610 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling INI_OTBV610 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove INI_OTBV610 by Initio, Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that INI_OTBV610 by Initio, Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove INI_OTBV610 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:34:20.430