INI-Edit version 22.214.171.124
This page is about INI-Edit version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall INI-Edit version 188.8.131.52 from your PCAsger-P Software
. You can read more on Asger-P Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://Asger-P.dk/software
to get more details about INI-Edit version 184.108.40.206 on Asger-P Software's website. INI-Edit version 220.127.116.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asger-P\INI-Edit folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for INI-Edit version 18.104.22.168 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asger-P\INI-Edit\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.03 MB (2130432 bytes) on disk and is named IniEdit.exe.
The following executable files are contained in INI-Edit version 22.214.171.124. They take 3.15 MB (3305411
bytes) on disk.
- IniEdit.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of INI-Edit version 188.8.131.52.
INI-Edit version 184.108.40.206 is a program released by Asger-P Software. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove INI-Edit version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete INI-Edit version 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find INI-Edit version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "INI-Edit version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the INI-Edit version 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you select INI-Edit version 184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding INI-Edit version 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for INI-Edit version 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://Asger-P.dk/software
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asger-P\INI-Edit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove INI-Edit version 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling INI-Edit version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong INI-Edit version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing INI-Edit version 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove INI-Edit version 220.127.116.11 by Asger-P Software from your computer, nor are we saying that INI-Edit version 18.104.22.168 by Asger-P Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove INI-Edit version 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:06:44.400