ING Corporate Identity
ING Corporate Identity is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ING Corporate Identity from your PCDotOffice B.V.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on DotOffice B.V.. Click on www.dotoffice.nl
to get more details about ING Corporate Identity on DotOffice B.V.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DotOffice\Corporate Identity directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 320.21 KB (327896 bytes) on disk and is labeled doAddinMonitor.exe.
ING Corporate Identity installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 320.21 KB (327896
bytes) on disk.
- doAddinMonitor.exe (320.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.0.0
of ING Corporate Identity.
ING Corporate Identity is an application released by DotOffice B.V.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove ING Corporate Identity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ING Corporate Identity with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ING Corporate Identity or simply click the Search field and type in "ING Corporate Identity". The ING Corporate Identity program will be found very quickly. After you click ING Corporate Identity in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ING Corporate Identity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ING Corporate Identity.
8. After uninstalling ING Corporate Identity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ING Corporate Identity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ING Corporate Identity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ING Corporate Identity by DotOffice B.V. from your PC, we are not saying that ING Corporate Identity by DotOffice B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ING Corporate Identity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 10:30:27.323