IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3
IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 from your systemCMD Electronics, Co.
. More information about CMD Electronics, Co. can be seen here
. More data about the software IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 can be found at www.cmdelectronics.com
. Usually the IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CMD\IUD directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CMD\IUD\un_Setup_22248.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3's main file takes around 2.69 MB (2825216 bytes) and is called IMMODecode.exe.
The executable files below are part of IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3. They occupy an average of 3.24 MB (3397008
bytes) on disk.
- IMMODecode.exe (2.69 MB)
- un_Setup_22248.exe (506.14 KB)
- SETUP.EXE (44.25 KB)
- _ISDEL.EXE (8.00 KB)
The current page applies to IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 version 1.3
IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 is a program by the software company CMD Electronics, Co.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3". If it exists on your system the IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 app will be found automatically. When you select IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3:
- The web site of the program is: www.cmdelectronics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CMD\IUD\un_Setup_22248.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3.
8. After uninstalling IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 by CMD Electronics, Co. from your computer, we are not saying that IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 by CMD Electronics, Co. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IMMO Universal Decoding LT 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:58:39.840