IMDG Code for Windows 10.12
This info is about IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 from your computerIMO / Exis Technologies Ltd
. Additional info about IMO / Exis Technologies Ltd can be read here
. Please open http://www.imo.org
if you want to read more on IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 on IMO / Exis Technologies Ltd's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\IMDG35 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\IMDG35\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. imdg35.exe is the IMDG Code for Windows 10.12's main executable file and it takes around 2.28 MB (2392064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in IMDG Code for Windows 10.12. They occupy 2.97 MB (3113979
bytes) on disk.
- imdg35.exe (2.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.00 KB)
The current web page applies to IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 version 10.12
IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 is a program released by IMO / Exis Technologies Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IMDG Code for Windows 10.12". If it is installed on your PC the IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IMDG Code for Windows 10.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IMDG Code for Windows 10.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.imo.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\IMDG35\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IMDG Code for Windows 10.12.
8. After uninstalling IMDG Code for Windows 10.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 by IMO / Exis Technologies Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 by IMO / Exis Technologies Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IMDG Code for Windows 10.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:26:15.843