This web page is about IMAPSize 0.3.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall IMAPSize 0.3.6 from your systemBroobles
. Take a look here
for more information on Broobles. More details about IMAPSize 0.3.6 can be found at http://www.broobles.com/imapsize
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IMAPSize directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing IMAPSize 0.3.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IMAPSize\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled imapsize.exe and occupies 2.09 MB (2188800 bytes).
The executable files below are part of IMAPSize 0.3.6. They occupy an average of 2.13 MB (2237074
bytes) on disk.
- imapsize.exe (2.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (47.14 KB)
This info is about IMAPSize 0.3.6 version 0.3.6
IMAPSize 0.3.6 is a program by the software company Broobles. Some users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase IMAPSize 0.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IMAPSize 0.3.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IMAPSize 0.3.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IMAPSize 0.3.6". The IMAPSize 0.3.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IMAPSize 0.3.6 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IMAPSize 0.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IMAPSize 0.3.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.broobles.com/imapsize
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IMAPSize\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IMAPSize 0.3.6.
8. After uninstalling IMAPSize 0.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IMAPSize 0.3.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IMAPSize 0.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IMAPSize 0.3.6 by Broobles from your computer, nor are we saying that IMAPSize 0.3.6 by Broobles is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IMAPSize 0.3.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 08:56:18.537