IMAGINE version 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove IMAGINE version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall IMAGINE version 1.0 from your PCEcoinformatics Studio
. You can read more on Ecoinformatics Studio or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IMAGINE directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall IMAGINE version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IMAGINE\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. IMAGINE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 14.92 MB (15644470 bytes) on disk.
IMAGINE version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.65 MB (16413655
bytes) on disk.
- IMAGINE.exe (14.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of IMAGINE version 1.0.
IMAGINE version 1.0 is an application marketed by Ecoinformatics Studio. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase IMAGINE version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IMAGINE version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IMAGINE version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "IMAGINE version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the IMAGINE version 1.0 program will be found very quickly. When you click IMAGINE version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IMAGINE version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IMAGINE version 1.0.
8. After removing IMAGINE version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IMAGINE version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IMAGINE version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IMAGINE version 1.0 by Ecoinformatics Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that IMAGINE version 1.0 by Ecoinformatics Studio is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IMAGINE version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 05:31:45.390