IL Shared Libraries
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IL Shared Libraries for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall IL Shared Libraries from your PCImage-Line
. More information about Image-Line can be seen here
. IL Shared Libraries is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared directory, subject to the user's option. IL Shared Libraries's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared\uninstall.exe. IL Shared Libraries's main file takes about 2.58 MB (2700920 bytes) and is called ILMinihostBridge32.exe.
IL Shared Libraries installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.60 MB (12161679
bytes) on disk.
- ILMinihostBridge32.exe (2.58 MB)
- ILMinihostBridge64.exe (3.01 MB)
- ILPluginScanner32.exe (2.60 MB)
- ILPluginScanner64.exe (3.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (360.17 KB)
If you're planning to uninstall IL Shared Libraries you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IL Shared Libraries
IL Shared Libraries is an application by Image-Line. Some users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove IL Shared Libraries is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IL Shared Libraries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IL Shared Libraries or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IL Shared Libraries". The IL Shared Libraries application will be found very quickly. After you click IL Shared Libraries in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding IL Shared Libraries, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IL Shared Libraries.
8. After uninstalling IL Shared Libraries, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IL Shared Libraries which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IL Shared Libraries using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IL Shared Libraries by Image-Line from your computer, we are not saying that IL Shared Libraries by Image-Line is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IL Shared Libraries in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:08:25.273