IL Download Manager
IL Download Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall IL Download Manager from your computerImage-Line
. More data about Image-Line can be read here
. IL Download Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader directory, depending on the user's option. IL Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.18 MB (2289272 bytes) on disk and is titled ILDownloadManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in IL Download Manager. They occupy 4.12 MB (4322600
bytes) on disk.
- ILDownloadManager.exe (2.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.25 MB)
- Updater.exe (703.62 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling IL Download Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared\Start\IL Download Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared\Start\IL Download Manager.lnk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Shared\Start\IL Download Manager\Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IL Download Manager
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader\ILDownloadManager.exe
IL Download Manager is a program offered by Image-Line. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall IL Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove IL Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IL Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "IL Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the IL Download Manager program will be found very quickly. When you click IL Download Manager in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IL Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IL Download Manager.
8. After removing IL Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IL Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IL Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IL Download Manager by Image-Line from your PC, we are not saying that IL Download Manager by Image-Line is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IL Download Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:27:50.993