IL Download Manager
IL Download Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall IL Download Manager from your computerImage-Line
. More data about Image-Line can be read here
. IL Download Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader directory, depending on the user's option. IL Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.18 MB (2289272 bytes) on disk and is titled ILDownloadManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in IL Download Manager. They occupy 4.12 MB (4322600
bytes) on disk.
- ILDownloadManager.exe (2.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.25 MB)
- Updater.exe (703.62 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling IL Download Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IL Download Manager
IL Download Manager is an application marketed by the software company Image-Line. Some computer users want to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase IL Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IL Download Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IL Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "IL Download Manager". If it exists on your system the IL Download Manager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IL Download Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IL Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IL Download Manager.
8. After removing IL Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IL Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IL Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IL Download Manager by Image-Line from your computer, we are not saying that IL Download Manager by Image-Line is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IL Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:27:50.993