IL Download Manager
IL Download Manager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall IL Download Manager from your PCImage-Line
. More data about Image-Line can be read here
. IL Download Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader directory, depending on the user's option. IL Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\Downloader\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.18 MB (2289272 bytes) on disk and is titled ILDownloadManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in IL Download Manager. They occupy 4.12 MB (4322600
bytes) on disk.
- ILDownloadManager.exe (2.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.25 MB)
- Updater.exe (703.62 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling IL Download Manager we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by IL Download Manager when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Image-Line\IL Download Manager.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IL Download Manager
IL Download Manager is a program by the software company Image-Line. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall IL Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete IL Download Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IL Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "IL Download Manager". The IL Download Manager program will be found automatically. When you click IL Download Manager in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IL Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IL Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling IL Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IL Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IL Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IL Download Manager by Image-Line from your computer, we are not saying that IL Download Manager by Image-Line is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IL Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:27:50.993