IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 from your computerInstitute for Human & Machine Cognition
. More data about Institute for Human & Machine Cognition can be found here
. More data about the program IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 can be found at http://www.ihmc.us
. IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IHMC COE folder, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IHMC COE\UninstallerData\Uninstall CmapTools.exe. CMapTools COE.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.73 MB (1815594
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CMapTools COE.exe (112.00 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (124.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- Uninstall CmapTools.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 version 188.8.131.52
IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 is an application marketed by Institute for Human & Machine Cognition. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0". If it is installed on your PC the IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.ihmc.us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IHMC COE\UninstallerData\Uninstall CmapTools.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0.
8. After uninstalling IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 by Institute for Human & Machine Cognition from your computer, nor are we saying that IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 by Institute for Human & Machine Cognition is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IHMC CmapTools COE v5.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 14:31:29.147