IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 from your computerInstitute for Human & Machine Cognition
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Institute for Human & Machine Cognition. Further information about IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 can be seen at http://www.ihmc.us
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IHMC CmapLite directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\IHMC CmapLite\UninstallerData\Uninstall CmapLite.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Updater.exe and it has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01. They take 2.64 MB (2764443
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CmapLauncher.exe (787.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (112.00 KB)
- java.exe (52.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- javaws.exe (128.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.50 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.50 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (20.11 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- Uninstall CmapLite.exe (112.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 version 18.104.22.168
IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 is an application marketed by the software company Institute for Human & Machine Cognition. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01". If it is installed on your PC the IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 application will be found automatically. After you select IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ihmc.us
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\IHMC CmapLite\UninstallerData\Uninstall CmapLite.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01.
8. After removing IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 by Institute for Human & Machine Cognition from your PC, nor are we saying that IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 by Institute for Human & Machine Cognition is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IHMC CmapLite v5.04.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:39:25.027