IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 from your systemifedapo olarewaju
. Go over here
for more information on ifedapo olarewaju. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\IGdm-Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\IGdm-Pro\Uninstall IGdm-Pro.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 79.78 MB (83654144 bytes) on disk and is titled IGdm-Pro.exe.
The following executables are installed along with IGdm-Pro 2.0.0. They take about 80.35 MB (84255600
bytes) on disk.
- IGdm-Pro.exe (79.78 MB)
- Uninstall IGdm-Pro.exe (482.36 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The current web page applies to IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 version 2.0.0
IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 is an application by ifedapo olarewaju. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IGdm-Pro 2.0.0". If it exists on your system the IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 program will be found automatically. After you click IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IGdm-Pro 2.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IGdm-Pro 2.0.0.
8. After uninstalling IGdm-Pro 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 by ifedapo olarewaju from your computer, we are not saying that IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 by ifedapo olarewaju is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IGdm-Pro 2.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 17:56:19.427