IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 from your PCifedapo olarewaju
. More data about ifedapo olarewaju can be seen here
. Usually the IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\IGdm-Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\IGdm-Pro\Uninstall IGdm-Pro.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named IGdm-Pro.exe and its approximative size is 93.46 MB (97995264 bytes).
IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 is comprised of the following executables which take 94.03 MB (98593417
bytes) on disk:
- IGdm-Pro.exe (93.46 MB)
- Uninstall IGdm-Pro.exe (479.13 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.8
of IGdm-Pro 1.3.8.
IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 is an application offered by the software company ifedapo olarewaju. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IGdm-Pro 1.3.8". The IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 app will be found very quickly. When you click IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IGdm-Pro 1.3.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IGdm-Pro 1.3.8.
8. After uninstalling IGdm-Pro 1.3.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 by ifedapo olarewaju from your computer, nor are we saying that IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 by ifedapo olarewaju is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IGdm-Pro 1.3.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 19:50:51.587