This info is about IGdm 2.6.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall IGdm 2.6.2 from your systemifedapo olarewaju
. You can find out more on ifedapo olarewaju or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\sadeghijam\AppData\Local\Programs\IGdm directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for IGdm 2.6.2 is C:\Users\sadeghijam\AppData\Local\Programs\IGdm\Uninstall IGdm.exe. IGdm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.77 MB (67920896 bytes) on disk.
IGdm 2.6.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 66.15 MB (69365191
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IGdm.exe (64.77 MB)
- Uninstall IGdm.exe (474.94 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- notifu.exe (239.50 KB)
- notifu64.exe (316.00 KB)
- SnoreToast.exe (275.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.6.2
of IGdm 2.6.2.
If you're planning to uninstall IGdm 2.6.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall IGdm 2.6.2 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by IGdm 2.6.2 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
IGdm 2.6.2 is a program marketed by the software company ifedapo olarewaju. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall IGdm 2.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall IGdm 2.6.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IGdm 2.6.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "IGdm 2.6.2". If it exists on your system the IGdm 2.6.2 app will be found automatically. When you select IGdm 2.6.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IGdm 2.6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IGdm 2.6.2.
8. After uninstalling IGdm 2.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IGdm 2.6.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IGdm 2.6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IGdm 2.6.2 by ifedapo olarewaju from your PC, we are not saying that IGdm 2.6.2 by ifedapo olarewaju is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IGdm 2.6.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 05:34:42.443