IGT Slots - Garden Party
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall IGT Slots - Garden Party for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall IGT Slots - Garden Party from your systemGameFools
. You can find out more on GameFools or check for application updates here
. More data about the app IGT Slots - Garden Party can be found at http://www.gamefools.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\IGT Slots - Garden Party directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for IGT Slots - Garden Party is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\IGT Slots - Garden Party\unins000.exe. IGT Slots - Garden Party's primary file takes about 4.16 MB (4358144 bytes) and its name is IGTSlotsGardenParty.exe.
IGT Slots - Garden Party is composed of the following executables which take 13.89 MB (14563529
bytes) on disk:
- IGTSlotsGardenParty.exe (4.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- IGTSlotsGardenParty.exe (8.59 MB)
IGT Slots - Garden Party is an application marketed by the software company GameFools. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove IGT Slots - Garden Party is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IGT Slots - Garden Party from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IGT Slots - Garden Party or simply activate the Search field and type in "IGT Slots - Garden Party". The IGT Slots - Garden Party app will be found very quickly. When you select IGT Slots - Garden Party in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IGT Slots - Garden Party, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IGT Slots - Garden Party:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\IGT Slots - Garden Party\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IGT Slots - Garden Party.
8. After removing IGT Slots - Garden Party, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IGT Slots - Garden Party which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IGT Slots - Garden Party using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IGT Slots - Garden Party by GameFools from your PC, nor are we saying that IGT Slots - Garden Party by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IGT Slots - Garden Party supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 04:47:07.170