IGNMap OACI 1.0
You can find below details on how to remove IGNMap OACI 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall IGNMap OACI 1.0 from your PCIGN
. You can find out more on IGN or check for application updates here
. Further information about IGNMap OACI 1.0 can be found at http://www.ign.fr
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IGN\IGNMap OACI folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing IGNMap OACI 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IGN\IGNMap OACI\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. IGNMap.exe is the IGNMap OACI 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies around 644.00 KB (659456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of IGNMap OACI 1.0. They occupy about 694.07 KB (710725
bytes) on disk.
- IGNMap.exe (644.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of IGNMap OACI 1.0.
IGNMap OACI 1.0 is a program by the software company IGN. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall IGNMap OACI 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IGNMap OACI 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IGNMap OACI 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IGNMap OACI 1.0". If it exists on your system the IGNMap OACI 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IGNMap OACI 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IGNMap OACI 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IGNMap OACI 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ign.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IGN\IGNMap OACI\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IGNMap OACI 1.0.
8. After removing IGNMap OACI 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IGNMap OACI 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IGNMap OACI 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IGNMap OACI 1.0 by IGN from your PC, nor are we saying that IGNMap OACI 1.0 by IGN is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IGNMap OACI 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-28 15:13:43.070