IGG Web3D Player version 22.214.171.124
You can find below details on how to remove IGG Web3D Player version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall IGG Web3D Player version 188.8.131.52 from your systemIGG, Inc.
. Further information on IGG, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\Darrell\AppData\Roaming\IGG\Web3D\184.108.40.206 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling IGG Web3D Player version 220.127.116.11 is C:\Users\Darrell\AppData\Roaming\IGG\Web3D\18.104.22.168\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 709.78 KB (726814 bytes) on disk.
IGG Web3D Player version 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 709.78 KB (726814
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to IGG Web3D Player version 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
IGG Web3D Player version 184.108.40.206 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall IGG Web3D Player version 220.127.116.11:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IGG Web3D Player_is1
IGG Web3D Player version 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by IGG, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase IGG Web3D Player version 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IGG Web3D Player version 126.96.36.199 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IGG Web3D Player version 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "IGG Web3D Player version 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the IGG Web3D Player version 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. After you click IGG Web3D Player version 18.104.22.168 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IGG Web3D Player version 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IGG Web3D Player version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing IGG Web3D Player version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IGG Web3D Player version 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IGG Web3D Player version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IGG Web3D Player version 18.104.22.168 by IGG, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that IGG Web3D Player version 22.214.171.124 by IGG, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IGG Web3D Player version 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:17:00.557