IETester v0.5.2 (remove only)
This info is about IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) from your systemCore Services
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Core Services. Please open http://www.my-debugbar.com/wiki/IETester/HomePage
if you want to read more on IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) on Core Services's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Services\IETester folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Services\IETester\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called IETester.exe and it has a size of 3.83 MB (4018176 bytes).
IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.57 MB (12127442
bytes) on disk.
- IETester.exe (3.83 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (73.21 KB)
- IETester.ie9.exe (3.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.2
of IETester v0.5.2 (remove only).
IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) is a program released by Core Services. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) or simply activate the Search field and type in "IETester v0.5.2 (remove only)". If it is installed on your PC the IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IETester v0.5.2 (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IETester v0.5.2 (remove only):
- The publisher is: http://www.my-debugbar.com/wiki/IETester/HomePage
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Core Services\IETester\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IETester v0.5.2 (remove only).
8. After uninstalling IETester v0.5.2 (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) by Core Services from your PC, nor are we saying that IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) by Core Services is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IETester v0.5.2 (remove only) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:26:42.033