IE7pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall IE7pro from your PCIE7pro.com
. Further information on IE7pro.com can be found here
. Please open http://www.ie7pro.com
if you want to read more on IE7pro on IE7pro.com's web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\IE7pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). IE7pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\IE7pro\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 658.29 KB (674088 bytes) on disk.
IE7pro contains of the executables below. They take 658.29 KB (674088
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 7
IE7pro is an application offered by IE7pro.com. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove IE7pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IE7pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IE7pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "IE7pro". The IE7pro program will be found automatically. After you click IE7pro in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IE7pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IE7pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IE7pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IE7pro.
8. After uninstalling IE7pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IE7pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IE7pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IE7pro by IE7pro.com from your PC, we are not saying that IE7pro by IE7pro.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IE7pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 23:00:24.217