IE7Pro x64 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IE7Pro x64 from your systemIE7Pro Team
. Further information on IE7Pro Team can be found here
. More information about IE7Pro x64 can be seen at http://www.ie7pro.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\IEPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IE7Pro x64. The program's main executable file is labeled IEProCx.exe and its approximative size is 71.13 KB (72832 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with IE7Pro x64. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1306421
bytes) on disk.
- IEProCx.exe (71.13 KB)
- MiniDM.exe (1.01 MB)
- uninst.exe (166.54 KB)
The current page applies to IE7Pro x64 version 2.2.4
only. Click on the links below for other IE7Pro x64 versions:
IE7Pro x64 is a program released by IE7Pro Team. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove IE7Pro x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IE7Pro x64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IE7Pro x64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IE7Pro x64". If it is installed on your PC the IE7Pro x64 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IE7Pro x64 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IE7Pro x64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IE7Pro x64:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ie7pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IEPro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IE7Pro x64.
8. After removing IE7Pro x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IE7Pro x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IE7Pro x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IE7Pro x64 by IE7Pro Team from your PC, we are not saying that IE7Pro x64 by IE7Pro Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IE7Pro x64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 11:55:37.310