This web page is about IE AdBlock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall IE AdBlock from your computerCatenaLogic
. Take a look here
for more info on CatenaLogic. You can see more info on IE AdBlock at http://www.catenalogic.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IE AdBlock directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall IE AdBlock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\IE AdBlock\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 686.00 KB (702464 bytes) on disk and is labeled updater.exe.
IE AdBlock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.60 MB (1676122
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (950.84 KB)
- updater.exe (686.00 KB)
This page is about IE AdBlock version 0.4
alone. Click on the links below for other IE AdBlock versions:
IE AdBlock is a program by the software company CatenaLogic. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall IE AdBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove IE AdBlock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IE AdBlock or simply click the Search field and type in "IE AdBlock". If it is installed on your PC the IE AdBlock program will be found very quickly. When you select IE AdBlock in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IE AdBlock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IE AdBlock:
- The publisher is: http://www.catenalogic.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IE AdBlock\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IE AdBlock.
8. After removing IE AdBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IE AdBlock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IE AdBlock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IE AdBlock by CatenaLogic from your computer, we are not saying that IE AdBlock by CatenaLogic is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IE AdBlock in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:26:04.037