IDRMyImage is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall IDRMyImage from your computerFilip Krolupper
. Additional info about Filip Krolupper can be read here
. Detailed information about IDRMyImage can be found at http://www.adptools.com/
. IDRMyImage is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDRMyImage folder, subject to the user's decision. IDRMyImage's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDRMyImage\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called IDRMyImage.exe and it has a size of 530.50 KB (543232 bytes).
The following executables are contained in IDRMyImage. They take 4.79 MB (5022128
bytes) on disk.
- exiftool.exe (4.22 MB)
- IDRMyImage.exe (530.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (49.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
When you're planning to uninstall IDRMyImage you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall IDRMyImage:
The files below are left behind on your disk by IDRMyImage's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\IDRMyImage
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IDRMyImage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IDRMyImage
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\IDRMyImage\FreeImage.dll
- C:\Program Files\IDRMyImage\IDRMyImage.exe
- C:\Program Files\IDRMyImage\IDRMyImage_loc.ini
- C:\Program Files\IDRMyImage\ippcore-7.0.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
IDRMyImage is an application offered by the software company Filip Krolupper. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall IDRMyImage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall IDRMyImage from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IDRMyImage or simply activate the Search field and type in "IDRMyImage". If it exists on your system the IDRMyImage app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IDRMyImage in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IDRMyImage, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDRMyImage:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.adptools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDRMyImage\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDRMyImage.
8. After removing IDRMyImage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDRMyImage that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IDRMyImage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IDRMyImage by Filip Krolupper from your computer, we are not saying that IDRMyImage by Filip Krolupper is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDRMyImage supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 10:55:43.567