IDRMyImage is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IDRMyImage from your computerFilip Krolupper
. Additional info about Filip Krolupper can be read here
. Detailed information about IDRMyImage can be found at http://www.adptools.com/
. IDRMyImage is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDRMyImage folder, subject to the user's decision. IDRMyImage's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDRMyImage\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called IDRMyImage.exe and it has a size of 530.50 KB (543232 bytes).
The following executables are contained in IDRMyImage. They take 4.79 MB (5022128
bytes) on disk.
- exiftool.exe (4.22 MB)
- IDRMyImage.exe (530.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (49.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
When you're planning to uninstall IDRMyImage you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall IDRMyImage:
The files below are left behind on your disk by IDRMyImage's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IDRMyImage
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
IDRMyImage is a program released by the software company Filip Krolupper. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove IDRMyImage is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete IDRMyImage from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IDRMyImage or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDRMyImage". If it is installed on your PC the IDRMyImage program will be found automatically. After you select IDRMyImage in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IDRMyImage, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDRMyImage:
- The publisher is: http://www.adptools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDRMyImage\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IDRMyImage.
8. After uninstalling IDRMyImage, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDRMyImage which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDRMyImage using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IDRMyImage by Filip Krolupper from your PC, we are not saying that IDRMyImage by Filip Krolupper is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDRMyImage in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 10:55:43.567