IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10
This info is about IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 from your PCIDPhotoCapture
. More data about IDPhotoCapture can be found here
. Click on http://www.idphotocapture.com
to get more information about IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 on IDPhotoCapture's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDPhoto Processor folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\IDPhoto Processor\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10. IDPhotoProcessor.exe is the IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10's main executable file and it occupies about 813.50 KB (833024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10. They occupy an average of 1.80 MB (1885732
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActivationClient.exe (927.30 KB)
- GacInstall.exe (14.00 KB)
- IDPhotoProcessor.exe (813.50 KB)
- IDPhotoProcessor_CLI.exe (13.00 KB)
- inPhotoKill.exe (6.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.74 KB)
The current page applies to IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 version 3.2.10
IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 is a program released by the software company IDPhotoCapture. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10". The IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 app will be found very quickly. After you select IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.idphotocapture.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDPhoto Processor\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10.
8. After removing IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 by IDPhotoCapture from your computer, nor are we saying that IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 by IDPhotoCapture is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDPhoto Processor 3.2.10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 22:37:18.163