IDMPwn is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IDMPwn from your PCCyfrost
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Cyfrost. More details about the app IDMPwn can be seen at https://cyfrost.github.io
. IDMPwn is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\IDMPwn folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\IDMPwn\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IDMPwn. IDMPwn's primary file takes around 1.66 MB (1743360 bytes) and its name is IDMPwn.exe.
IDMPwn is comprised of the following executables which take 1.72 MB (1805993
bytes) on disk:
- IDMPwn.exe (1.66 MB)
- uninst.exe (61.17 KB)
This page is about IDMPwn version 0.1
IDMPwn is an application offered by the software company Cyfrost. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove IDMPwn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete IDMPwn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IDMPwn or simply click the Search field and type in "IDMPwn". If it is installed on your PC the IDMPwn application will be found very quickly. When you click IDMPwn in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IDMPwn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IDMPwn:
- The software company is: https://cyfrost.github.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IDMPwn\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IDMPwn.
8. After removing IDMPwn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IDMPwn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDMPwn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDMPwn by Cyfrost from your PC, nor are we saying that IDMPwn by Cyfrost is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDMPwn in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 17:44:12.097