This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IDM for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall IDM from your systemmyApple SinFu
. Further information on myApple SinFu can be seen here
. Click on http://www.myappleservices.blogspot/
to get more facts about IDM on myApple SinFu's website. IDM is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove IDM by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. blocker IDMGrHlp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 501.02 KB (513048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in IDM. They take 3.87 MB (4055664
bytes) on disk.
- blocker IDMGrHlp.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMan.exe (3.36 MB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.20.3
IDM is an application marketed by myApple SinFu. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall IDM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall IDM from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IDM or simply activate the Search field and type in "IDM". If it is installed on your PC the IDM app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IDM in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IDM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IDM:
- The software company is: http://www.myappleservices.blogspot/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IDM.
8. After uninstalling IDM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IDM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IDM by myApple SinFu from your PC, nor are we saying that IDM by myApple SinFu is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IDM supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 03:04:28.630