This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IDM 6.30 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall IDM 6.30 from your systemIDM
. You can read more on IDM or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
to get more facts about IDM 6.30 on IDM's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\IDM directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling IDM 6.30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\IDM\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. IDM 6.30's main file takes around 101.68 KB (104124 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
IDM 6.30 contains of the executables below. They take 101.68 KB (104124
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (101.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.30
of IDM 6.30.
IDM 6.30 is an application by IDM. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase IDM 6.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IDM 6.30 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IDM 6.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDM 6.30". If it is installed on your PC the IDM 6.30 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IDM 6.30 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IDM 6.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDM 6.30:
- The publisher is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDM\IDM\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IDM 6.30.
8. After removing IDM 6.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDM 6.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDM 6.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IDM 6.30 by IDM from your PC, nor are we saying that IDM 6.30 by IDM is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IDM 6.30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 13:21:22.563