This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall IDM 6.25 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall IDM 6.25 from your systemSoftoffline.net
. Open here
where you can get more info on Softoffline.net. Click on http://www.softoffline.net
to get more data about IDM 6.25 on Softoffline.net's website. IDM 6.25 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softoffline.net\IDM folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for IDM 6.25 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Softoffline.net\IDM\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called IDMan.exe and its approximative size is 3.73 MB (3911248 bytes).
IDM 6.25 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.73 MB (4961026
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.73 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.25
of IDM 6.25.
IDM 6.25 is a program released by the software company Softoffline.net. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove IDM 6.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IDM 6.25 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IDM 6.25 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDM 6.25". If it exists on your system the IDM 6.25 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IDM 6.25 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IDM 6.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IDM 6.25:
- The software company is: http://www.softoffline.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Softoffline.net\IDM\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IDM 6.25.
8. After removing IDM 6.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IDM 6.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IDM 6.25 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IDM 6.25 by Softoffline.net from your computer, we are not saying that IDM 6.25 by Softoffline.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IDM 6.25 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-01 16:48:46.967