IDM 6.21.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IDM 6.21.0 from your computerTonec Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Tonec Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. IDM 6.21.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 82.02 KB (83992 bytes) on disk and is called IDMIntegrator64.exe.
IDM 6.21.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.19 MB (4398314
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.68 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (82.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.06 KB)
The current page applies to IDM 6.21.0 version 6.21.0
IDM 6.21.0 is an application marketed by the software company Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase IDM 6.21.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete IDM 6.21.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IDM 6.21.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDM 6.21.0". The IDM 6.21.0 program will be found automatically. When you select IDM 6.21.0 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IDM 6.21.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDM 6.21.0.
8. After removing IDM 6.21.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDM 6.21.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDM 6.21.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IDM 6.21.0 by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that IDM 6.21.0 by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDM 6.21.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 15:45:03.970