IDM 6.21.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IDM 6.21.0 from your computerTonec Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Tonec Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. IDM 6.21.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 82.02 KB (83992 bytes) on disk and is called IDMIntegrator64.exe.
IDM 6.21.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.19 MB (4398314
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.68 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (82.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.06 KB)
The current page applies to IDM 6.21.0 version 6.21.0
IDM 6.21.0 is an application marketed by the software company Tonec Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase IDM 6.21.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete IDM 6.21.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IDM 6.21.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "IDM 6.21.0". If it exists on your system the IDM 6.21.0 application will be found automatically. When you select IDM 6.21.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IDM 6.21.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDM 6.21.0.
8. After removing IDM 6.21.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDM 6.21.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDM 6.21.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IDM 6.21.0 by Tonec Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that IDM 6.21.0 by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IDM 6.21.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 15:45:03.970