IDIS Center is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall IDIS Center from your computerIDIS Center
. Check out here
for more information on IDIS Center. IDIS Center is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDIS Center directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\IDIS Center\Install\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove IDIS Center. G2Client.exe is the IDIS Center's primary executable file and it takes close to 78.98 MB (82819208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in IDIS Center. They take 258.63 MB (271192256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- G2Client.exe (78.98 MB)
- G2ConfTool.exe (37.67 MB)
- G2DumpFileUploader.exe (18.39 MB)
- G2ImExporter.exe (7.10 MB)
- G2LauncherUAC.exe (215.16 KB)
- G2ProblemReporter.exe (15.14 MB)
- G2ShortcutHDP.exe (7.71 MB)
- G2UAChecker.exe (1.13 MB)
- G2WebDialog.exe (18.67 MB)
- mDNSResponder.exe (381.35 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (2.44 MB)
- IDISplayer.exe (10.07 MB)
- IDISplayer.exe (1.81 MB)
- MiniBankPlayer.exe (925.90 KB)
- Cleaner.exe (7.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (7.44 MB)
- AdministrationService.exe (20.06 MB)
- MonitoringService.exe (22.46 MB)
- sqlite3.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about IDIS Center version 45.0
IDIS Center is an application released by IDIS Center. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall IDIS Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase IDIS Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IDIS Center or simply click the Search field and type in "IDIS Center". If it is installed on your PC the IDIS Center app will be found automatically. After you select IDIS Center in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IDIS Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDIS Center.
8. After uninstalling IDIS Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IDIS Center which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDIS Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IDIS Center by IDIS Center from your PC, we are not saying that IDIS Center by IDIS Center is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IDIS Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:31:29.977