This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall IDEM 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IDEM 18.104.22.168 from your computerATIH
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATIH. More information about IDEM 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.atih.sante.fr
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATIH\IDEM folder (same installation drive as Windows). IDEM 126.96.36.199's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ATIH\IDEM\uninst.exe. Idem.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.15 MB (5403648 bytes) on disk.
IDEM 188.8.131.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.20 MB (5453312
bytes) on disk.
- Idem.exe (5.15 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.50 KB)
This page is about IDEM 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
IDEM 18.104.22.168 is an application marketed by the software company ATIH. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall IDEM 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall IDEM 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IDEM 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IDEM 184.108.40.206". The IDEM 220.127.116.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IDEM 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about IDEM 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IDEM 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.atih.sante.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ATIH\IDEM\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDEM 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling IDEM 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IDEM 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDEM 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IDEM 22.214.171.124 by ATIH from your computer, we are not saying that IDEM 126.96.36.199 by ATIH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove IDEM 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 09:35:05.677