IDCGames Launcher App
IDCGames Launcher App is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall IDCGames Launcher App from your systemIDC Games
. More data about IDC Games can be found here
. You can read more about related to IDCGames Launcher App at https://www.idcgames.com/
. IDCGames Launcher App is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDCGames directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for IDCGames Launcher App is C:\Program Files (x86)\IDCGames\unins000.exe. IDCGames Launcher App's main file takes around 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) and is called idcgames_setup.exe.
IDCGames Launcher App is composed of the following executables which take 3.50 MB (3671241
bytes) on disk:
- idcgames_setup.exe (139.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- IDCGames_app.exe (139.00 KB)
- IdcTools.exe (2.00 MB)
The current page applies to IDCGames Launcher App version 0.0.0
IDCGames Launcher App is an application released by IDC Games. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase IDCGames Launcher App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IDCGames Launcher App from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IDCGames Launcher App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IDCGames Launcher App". If it exists on your system the IDCGames Launcher App app will be found automatically. When you click IDCGames Launcher App in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IDCGames Launcher App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IDCGames Launcher App:
- The software company is: https://www.idcgames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDCGames\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IDCGames Launcher App.
8. After uninstalling IDCGames Launcher App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDCGames Launcher App that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IDCGames Launcher App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IDCGames Launcher App by IDC Games from your computer, we are not saying that IDCGames Launcher App by IDC Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDCGames Launcher App in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 21:49:58.600