IDC Table Figure Tool 2013
IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 from your PCIDC
. More information on IDC can be seen here
. Usually the IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. IDC Table Figure Tool 2013's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://usfr-appupdater.insideidc.com:8124/installers/excel/prod/IDC%20Table%20Figure%20Tool%202013.vsto. IDC Table Figure Tool 2013's primary file takes around 774.14 KB (792720 bytes) and is named install.exe.
IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 contains of the executables below. They take 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
This page is about IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 version 126.96.36.199
IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 is an application released by IDC. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "IDC Table Figure Tool 2013". If it is installed on your PC the IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IDC Table Figure Tool 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IDC Table Figure Tool 2013.
8. After removing IDC Table Figure Tool 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 by IDC from your computer, nor are we saying that IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 by IDC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IDC Table Figure Tool 2013 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-01 01:57:44.773