IDC Link Template
IDC Link Template is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall IDC Link Template from your computerIDC
. More information on IDC can be seen here
. Usually the IDC Link Template application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove IDC Link Template by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://usfr-appupdater.insideidc.com:8124/installers/link/prod/IDC%20Link%20Template.vsto. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled install.exe and it has a size of 774.14 KB (792720 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with IDC Link Template. They occupy about 870.29 KB (891176
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.15 KB)
- install.exe (774.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of IDC Link Template.
IDC Link Template is an application released by IDC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall IDC Link Template is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall IDC Link Template from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IDC Link Template or simply click the Search field and type in "IDC Link Template". If it exists on your system the IDC Link Template application will be found very quickly. When you select IDC Link Template in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IDC Link Template, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IDC Link Template.
8. After removing IDC Link Template, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of IDC Link Template that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IDC Link Template with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IDC Link Template by IDC from your PC, we are not saying that IDC Link Template by IDC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove IDC Link Template in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-01 01:57:44.827