IDC Client is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall IDC Client from your PCIDC
. Take a look here
for more details on IDC. More details about IDC Client can be seen at http://www.dota2center.ir
. Usually the IDC Client application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDC Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\IDC Client\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\IDC Client\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" is the full command line if you want to remove IDC Client. IDC.Dota2.Client.exe is the IDC Client's main executable file and it occupies circa 5.20 MB (5452800 bytes) on disk.
IDC Client contains of the executables below. They take 6.48 MB (6798848
bytes) on disk.
- IDC.Dota2.Client.exe (5.20 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of IDC Client.
IDC Client is an application released by IDC. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase IDC Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase IDC Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IDC Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "IDC Client". The IDC Client app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IDC Client in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IDC Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IDC Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.dota2center.ir
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IDC Client\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\IDC Client\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IDC Client.
8. After uninstalling IDC Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IDC Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IDC Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IDC Client by IDC from your PC, we are not saying that IDC Client by IDC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IDC Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-19 11:46:01.163