IDA Pro Advanced v6.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 from your systemHex-Rays SA
. More information on Hex-Rays SA can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\IDA\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall IDA Pro Advanced v6.1. IDA Pro Advanced v6.1's primary file takes about 2.40 MB (2520576 bytes) and its name is idaq.exe.
The executables below are part of IDA Pro Advanced v6.1. They take about 16.68 MB (17486358
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assistant.exe (1.20 MB)
- idag.exe (2.65 MB)
- idag64.exe (2.70 MB)
- idaq.exe (2.40 MB)
- idaq64.exe (2.43 MB)
- idau.exe (756.89 KB)
- idau64.exe (782.85 KB)
- idaw.exe (733.50 KB)
- idaw64.exe (761.00 KB)
- qwingraph.exe (415.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
- win32_remote.exe (608.00 KB)
- win64_remotex64.exe (660.50 KB)
The current web page applies to IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 version 6.1
IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 is an application offered by the software company Hex-Rays SA. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IDA Pro Advanced v6.1". If it is installed on your PC the IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IDA Pro Advanced v6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IDA Pro Advanced v6.1.
8. After uninstalling IDA Pro Advanced v6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 by Hex-Rays SA from your PC, nor are we saying that IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 by Hex-Rays SA is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IDA Pro Advanced v6.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 17:23:37.883