ICQ (verze 10.0.35828)
This info is about ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) from your PCICQ
. You can read more on ICQ or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) at https://icq.com
. ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin directory, regulated by the user's decision. ICQ (verze 10.0.35828)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin\icqsetup.exe. ICQ (verze 10.0.35828)'s main file takes about 53.17 MB (55753368 bytes) and is called icq.exe.
ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) contains of the executables below. They take 92.01 MB (96481584
bytes) on disk.
- icq.exe (53.17 MB)
- icqsetup.exe (38.84 MB)
This info is about ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) version 10.0.35828
ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) is an application marketed by ICQ. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ICQ (verze 10.0.35828)". If it exists on your system the ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) program will be found very quickly. When you select ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ICQ (verze 10.0.35828), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ICQ (verze 10.0.35828):
- The web site of the application is: https://icq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin\icqsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.35828).
8. After uninstalling ICQ (verze 10.0.35828), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) by ICQ from your PC, nor are we saying that ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) by ICQ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.35828) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 16:34:58.760