ICQ (verze 10.0.12367)
This web page is about ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) from your PCICQ
. Further information on ICQ can be seen here
. More details about ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) can be found at https://icq.com
. Usually the ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ICQ (verze 10.0.12367)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin\icqsetup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 26.90 MB (28203672 bytes) on disk and is titled icq.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ICQ (verze 10.0.12367). They take 61.86 MB (64869680
bytes) on disk.
- icq.exe (26.90 MB)
- icqsetup.exe (34.97 MB)
This data is about ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) version 10.0.12367
ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) is a program by the software company ICQ. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) or simply click the Search field and type in "ICQ (verze 10.0.12367)". If it is installed on your PC the ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) program will be found very quickly. After you click ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ICQ (verze 10.0.12367), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ICQ (verze 10.0.12367):
- The web site of the program is: https://icq.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin\icqsetup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.12367).
8. After uninstalling ICQ (verze 10.0.12367), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) by ICQ from your computer, nor are we saying that ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) by ICQ is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ICQ (verze 10.0.12367) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 15:52:20.423