ICQ (verze 10.0.12061)
ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) from your computerICQ
. More data about ICQ can be seen here
. ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) is typically installed in the C:\Users\default.DESKTOP-3EG4LU3\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin folder, subject to the user's option. ICQ (verze 10.0.12061)'s full uninstall command line is "C:\Users\default.DESKTOP-3EG4LU3\AppData\Roaming\ICQ\bin\icqsetup.exe" -uninstall. ICQ (verze 10.0.12061)'s main file takes about 29.01 MB (30418648 bytes) and its name is icq.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ICQ (verze 10.0.12061). They occupy about 74.22 MB (77823408
bytes) on disk.
- icq.exe (29.01 MB)
- icqsetup.exe (45.21 MB)
The current web page applies to ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) version 10.0.12061
ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) is a program offered by ICQ. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ICQ (verze 10.0.12061)". If it is installed on your PC the ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) application will be found very quickly. When you click ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ICQ (verze 10.0.12061), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ICQ (verze 10.0.12061).
8. After removing ICQ (verze 10.0.12061), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) by ICQ from your computer, we are not saying that ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) by ICQ is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ICQ (verze 10.0.12061) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 16:58:38.840