ICQ 8.1 (build 6327)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) from your systemMail.Ru
. More information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. Usually the ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQM directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ICQM\icqsetup.exe -uninstallcu. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled icq.exe and its approximative size is 27.37 MB (28696936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ICQ 8.1 (build 6327). They take an average of 65.68 MB (68872920
bytes) on disk.
- icq.exe (27.37 MB)
- icqsetup.exe (33.79 MB)
- mailrusputnik.exe (4.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.1.6327.0
of ICQ 8.1 (build 6327).
ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) is an application released by Mail.Ru. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) or simply activate the Search field and type in "ICQ 8.1 (build 6327)". The ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ICQ 8.1 (build 6327), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ICQ 8.1 (build 6327).
8. After removing ICQ 8.1 (build 6327), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ICQ 8.1 (build 6327) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:49:35.833