ICND2 Network Simulator Lite
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ICND2 Network Simulator Lite for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ICND2 Network Simulator Lite from your PCPearson IT Certification
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Pearson IT Certification. Please open http://www.pearsonitcertification.com
if you want to read more on ICND2 Network Simulator Lite on Pearson IT Certification's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ICND2 Network Simulator Lite directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. ICND2 Network Simulator Lite's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ICND2 Network Simulator Lite\_ICND2 Network Simulator Lite_installation\UnInstall ICND2 Network Simulator Lite.exe". The program's main executable file is called ICND2 Network Simulator Lite.exe and occupies 73.00 KB (74752 bytes).
ICND2 Network Simulator Lite contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.47 MB (4684048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ICND2 Network Simulator Lite.exe (73.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- UnInstall ICND2 Network Simulator Lite.exe (552.00 KB)
- IconChng.exe (1.59 MB)
- invoker.exe (68.25 KB)
- remove.exe (191.46 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (92.75 KB)
This page is about ICND2 Network Simulator Lite version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more ICND2 Network Simulator Lite versions please click below:
ICND2 Network Simulator Lite is an application by the software company Pearson IT Certification. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase ICND2 Network Simulator Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ICND2 Network Simulator Lite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ICND2 Network Simulator Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "ICND2 Network Simulator Lite". If it exists on your system the ICND2 Network Simulator Lite application will be found automatically. When you click ICND2 Network Simulator Lite in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ICND2 Network Simulator Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ICND2 Network Simulator Lite:
- The publisher is: http://www.pearsonitcertification.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ICND2 Network Simulator Lite\_ICND2 Network Simulator Lite_installation\UnInstall ICND2 Network Simulator Lite.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ICND2 Network Simulator Lite.
8. After uninstalling ICND2 Network Simulator Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ICND2 Network Simulator Lite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ICND2 Network Simulator Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ICND2 Network Simulator Lite by Pearson IT Certification from your computer, nor are we saying that ICND2 Network Simulator Lite by Pearson IT Certification is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ICND2 Network Simulator Lite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:45:11.657