ICND1 Network Simulator Lite
This page is about ICND1 Network Simulator Lite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ICND1 Network Simulator Lite from your systemPearson IT Certification
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pearson IT Certification. Further information about ICND1 Network Simulator Lite can be seen at http://www.pearsonitcertification.com
. ICND1 Network Simulator Lite is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ICND1 Network Simulator Lite directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. ICND1 Network Simulator Lite's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ICND1 Network Simulator Lite\_ICND1 Network Simulator Lite_installation\UnInstall ICND1 Network Simulator Lite.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 73.00 KB (74752 bytes) on disk and is titled ICND1 Network Simulator Lite.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ICND1 Network Simulator Lite. They take 4.57 MB (4789776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ICND1 Network Simulator Lite.exe (73.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- UnInstall ICND1 Network Simulator Lite.exe (552.00 KB)
- IconChng.exe (1.59 MB)
- invoker.exe (68.25 KB)
- remove.exe (191.46 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.25 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (92.75 KB)
The current web page applies to ICND1 Network Simulator Lite version 22.214.171.124
only. For more ICND1 Network Simulator Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ICND1 Network Simulator Lite is an application marketed by the software company Pearson IT Certification. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove ICND1 Network Simulator Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ICND1 Network Simulator Lite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ICND1 Network Simulator Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "ICND1 Network Simulator Lite". If it is installed on your PC the ICND1 Network Simulator Lite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ICND1 Network Simulator Lite in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ICND1 Network Simulator Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ICND1 Network Simulator Lite:
- The software company is: http://www.pearsonitcertification.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ICND1 Network Simulator Lite\_ICND1 Network Simulator Lite_installation\UnInstall ICND1 Network Simulator Lite.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ICND1 Network Simulator Lite.
8. After removing ICND1 Network Simulator Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ICND1 Network Simulator Lite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ICND1 Network Simulator Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ICND1 Network Simulator Lite by Pearson IT Certification from your PC, we are not saying that ICND1 Network Simulator Lite by Pearson IT Certification is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ICND1 Network Simulator Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-13 15:41:46.823