ICE Mirror 2.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ICE Mirror 2.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ICE Mirror 2.0 from your computerICE Graphics
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ICE Graphics. Click on http://www.ice-graphics.com
to get more info about ICE Mirror 2.0 on ICE Graphics's website. Usually the ICE Mirror 2.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ICE Mirror folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for ICE Mirror 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ICE Mirror\uninst.exe. ICE Mirror 2.0's primary file takes about 467.00 KB (478208 bytes) and its name is ICEMirror.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ICE Mirror 2.0. They take 509.72 KB (521953
bytes) on disk.
- ICEMirror.exe (467.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (42.72 KB)
The current page applies to ICE Mirror 2.0 version 2.0
ICE Mirror 2.0 is a program offered by the software company ICE Graphics. Some people try to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ICE Mirror 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ICE Mirror 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ICE Mirror 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ICE Mirror 2.0". If it exists on your system the ICE Mirror 2.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ICE Mirror 2.0 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ICE Mirror 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ICE Mirror 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.ice-graphics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ICE Mirror\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ICE Mirror 2.0.
8. After uninstalling ICE Mirror 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ICE Mirror 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ICE Mirror 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ICE Mirror 2.0 by ICE Graphics from your PC, we are not saying that ICE Mirror 2.0 by ICE Graphics is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ICE Mirror 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:21:13.367