ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a
A guide to uninstall ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a from your system
This page contains detailed information on how to remove ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a for Windows. The Windows release was created by LonerD
. Open here
for more details on LonerD. More info about the app ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a can be found at http://DreamLair.net/
. The full uninstall command line for ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\ICEReaderRus.inf,Uninstall. The program's main executable file is named ICEReaderRus.exe and occupies 1.32 MB (1380864 bytes).
The executables below are part of ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a. They take about 1.32 MB (1380864
bytes) on disk.
- ICEReaderRus.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.10.2
of ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a.
A way to erase ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a is an application marketed by the software company LonerD. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a". If it is installed on your PC the ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a app will be found automatically. After you select ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a:
- The software company is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\ICEReaderRus.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a.
8. After removing ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a by LonerD from your computer, nor are we saying that ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a by LonerD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-28 19:25:52.417