ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a
This page contains detailed information on how to remove ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a from your systemLonerD
. Open here
for more details on LonerD. More info about the app ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a can be found at http://DreamLair.net/
. The full uninstall command line for ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a is rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\ICEReaderRus.inf,Uninstall. The program's main executable file is named ICEReaderRus.exe and occupies 1.32 MB (1380864 bytes).
The executables below are part of ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a. They take about 1.32 MB (1380864
bytes) on disk.
- ICEReaderRus.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.10.2
of ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a.
ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a is an application marketed by the software company LonerD. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a or simply click the Search field and type in "ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a". If it exists on your system the ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a app will be found very quickly. After you select ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a:
- The web site of the program is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\ICEReaderRus.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a.
8. After removing ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a by LonerD from your computer, nor are we saying that ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a by LonerD is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ICE Book Reader 8.10.2a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-28 19:25:52.417