How to uninstall ICC3D 1.2.9 from your system
This page is about ICC3D 1.2.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by Gj?ik University College
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Gj?ik University College. Detailed information about ICC3D 1.2.9 can be found at http://colorlab.hig.no/icc3d
. ICC3D 1.2.9 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ICC3D directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ICC3D 1.2.9 is C:\Program Files\ICC3D\uninst.exe. icc3d.exe is the ICC3D 1.2.9's primary executable file and it takes close to 240.07 KB (245827 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ICC3D 1.2.9. They occupy about 1.74 MB (1819877
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- icc3d.exe (240.07 KB)
- uninst.exe (53.90 KB)
- javaws-1_2_0_01-windows-i586-i.exe (709.52 KB)
- checkmmx.exe (24.00 KB)
- java.exe (24.09 KB)
- javaw.exe (28.10 KB)
- jpicpl32.exe (16.11 KB)
- jucheck.exe (236.10 KB)
- jusched.exe (32.10 KB)
- keytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (28.11 KB)
- klist.exe (28.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (28.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (28.14 KB)
- policytool.exe (28.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (28.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (28.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (28.15 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (28.14 KB)
- javaws.exe (132.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ICC3D 1.2.9 version 1.2.9
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove ICC3D 1.2.9 from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ICC3D 1.2.9 from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\ICC3D
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ICC3D
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\ICC3D
- C:\Program Files\ICC3D\log.txt
- C:\Program Files\ICC3D\running.log
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ICC3D\ICC3D.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ICC3D\license.lnk
How to erase ICC3D 1.2.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ICC3D 1.2.9 is an application marketed by Gj?ik University College. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove ICC3D 1.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ICC3D 1.2.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ICC3D 1.2.9". If it exists on your system the ICC3D 1.2.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ICC3D 1.2.9 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ICC3D 1.2.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ICC3D 1.2.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://colorlab.hig.no/icc3d
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ICC3D\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ICC3D 1.2.9.
8. After uninstalling ICC3D 1.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ICC3D 1.2.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ICC3D 1.2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed ICC3D 1.2.9:
|Republic of Korea||100%|
This page is not a recommendation to remove ICC3D 1.2.9 by Gj?ik University College from your PC, nor are we saying that ICC3D 1.2.9 by Gj?ik University College is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ICC3D 1.2.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:16:42.210