ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4
This web page is about ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 from your PCInternet Chess Club, Inc.
. More data about Internet Chess Club, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.chessclub.com/
to get more data about ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 on Internet Chess Club, Inc.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Chess Club\ICC for Windows directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Chess Club\ICC for Windows\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ICC for Windows.exe is the ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4's main executable file and it takes circa 373.09 KB (382048 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4. They occupy about 3.41 MB (3574313
bytes) on disk.
- ICC for Windows.exe (373.09 KB)
- stockfish-dd-32.exe (827.00 KB)
- stockfish-dd-64-modern.exe (972.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current web page applies to ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 version 1.0
ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 is an application released by the software company Internet Chess Club, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4". The ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.chessclub.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Chess Club\ICC for Windows\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4.
8. After removing ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 by Internet Chess Club, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 by Internet Chess Club, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ICC for Windows 1.0 beta 9.6.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:54:56.027