IC Business Manager
IC Business Manager is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall IC Business Manager from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. IC Business Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall IC Business Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.29 MB (6593456 bytes) on disk.
IC Business Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 12.57 MB (13179088
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CemAutoEnrollHelper.exe (48.59 KB)
- CleanUp.exe (1.62 MB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (1.54 MB)
- SelfService.exe (6.29 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (1.54 MB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (1.53 MB)
The current web page applies to IC Business Manager version 1.0
IC Business Manager is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase IC Business Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IC Business Manager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IC Business Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "IC Business Manager". If it exists on your system the IC Business Manager program will be found automatically. After you click IC Business Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IC Business Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IC Business Manager.
8. After uninstalling IC Business Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IC Business Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IC Business Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IC Business Manager by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that IC Business Manager by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IC Business Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-12-31 06:55:25.320