This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall IBP 12.0.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IBP 12.0.1 from your PCAxandra GmbH
. You can find out more on Axandra GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about IBP 12.0.1 at http://www.Axandra.com
. Usually the IBP 12.0.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP 12 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing IBP 12.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP 12\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called IBP.exe and its approximative size is 14.02 MB (14698496 bytes).
The executable files below are part of IBP 12.0.1. They occupy about 15.15 MB (15886057
bytes) on disk.
- IBP.exe (14.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.1
of IBP 12.0.1.
IBP 12.0.1 is an application by Axandra GmbH. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase IBP 12.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete IBP 12.0.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IBP 12.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "IBP 12.0.1". If it exists on your system the IBP 12.0.1 app will be found automatically. When you click IBP 12.0.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IBP 12.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IBP 12.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.Axandra.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP 12\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IBP 12.0.1.
8. After uninstalling IBP 12.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IBP 12.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IBP 12.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IBP 12.0.1 by Axandra GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that IBP 12.0.1 by Axandra GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IBP 12.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 11:49:37.350