IBP 11.7.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall IBP 11.7.4 from your PCAxandra GmbH
. More information about Axandra GmbH can be read here
. Click on http://www.Axandra.com
to get more facts about IBP 11.7.4 on Axandra GmbH's website. Usually the IBP 11.7.4 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP 11 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP 11\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove IBP 11.7.4. The application's main executable file is titled IBP.exe and occupies 14.28 MB (14978560 bytes).
IBP 11.7.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.96 MB (15685914
bytes) on disk.
- IBP.exe (14.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.7.4
of IBP 11.7.4.
IBP 11.7.4 is a program by Axandra GmbH. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall IBP 11.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete IBP 11.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IBP 11.7.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IBP 11.7.4". If it is installed on your PC the IBP 11.7.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IBP 11.7.4 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding IBP 11.7.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IBP 11.7.4:
- The software company is: http://www.Axandra.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP 11\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IBP 11.7.4.
8. After removing IBP 11.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IBP 11.7.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IBP 11.7.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IBP 11.7.4 by Axandra GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that IBP 11.7.4 by Axandra GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IBP 11.7.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:33:07.017