You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall IBP 11.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall IBP 11.5 from your PCAxandra GmbH
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Axandra GmbH. Click on http://www.Axandra.com
to get more details about IBP 11.5 on Axandra GmbH's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP 11 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for IBP 11.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP 11\unins000.exe. IBP.exe is the IBP 11.5's primary executable file and it takes close to 15.58 MB (16334848 bytes) on disk.
IBP 11.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.24 MB (17030426
bytes) on disk:
- IBP.exe (15.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.5
of IBP 11.5.
IBP 11.5 is an application offered by Axandra GmbH. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove IBP 11.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete IBP 11.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IBP 11.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "IBP 11.5". If it is installed on your PC the IBP 11.5 app will be found automatically. When you click IBP 11.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IBP 11.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IBP 11.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.Axandra.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IBP 11\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove IBP 11.5.
8. After uninstalling IBP 11.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IBP 11.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IBP 11.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove IBP 11.5 by Axandra GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that IBP 11.5 by Axandra GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IBP 11.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-13 10:50:54.507