IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5
This web page is about IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 from your systemUPEK
. Check out here
where you can get more info on UPEK. The application's main executable file is labeled ctlcntr.exe and it has a size of 280.10 KB (286821 bytes).
The executable files below are part of IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5. They take an average of 396.80 KB (406327
bytes) on disk.
- ctlcntr.exe (280.10 KB)
- invwiz.exe (62.10 KB)
- drvinst.exe (54.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.528
of IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5.
IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 is an application released by UPEK. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5". If it is installed on your PC the IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 program will be found automatically. When you select IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5.
8. After uninstalling IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 by UPEK from your PC, we are not saying that IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 by UPEK is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 03:21:45.193