IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5
This web page is about IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 from your systemUPEK
. Check out here
where you can get more info on UPEK. The application's main executable file is labeled ctlcntr.exe and it has a size of 280.10 KB (286821 bytes).
The executable files below are part of IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5. They take an average of 396.80 KB (406327
bytes) on disk.
- ctlcntr.exe (280.10 KB)
- invwiz.exe (62.10 KB)
- drvinst.exe (54.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5.
IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 is an application released by UPEK. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5". If it exists on your system the IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 app will be found very quickly. After you click IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5.
8. After uninstalling IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 by UPEK from your PC, we are not saying that IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 by UPEK is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IBM fingerprint software 4.5.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-27 03:21:45.193